1. Parents/Guardians are requested to ensure that their children reach the school on time and are fetched in time after the last bell. The school shall look after the children for a maximum period of 30 minutes before and after the school.
2. The pupils must reach the school 10 minutes before the first bell. Late arrivals will be sent home at the parent’s risk.
3. The responsibility of escorting children to and from the school rests with Parents/Guardians. The school will not be responsible if the children stay out from the school during its working hours. The school shall try to ensure the safety of the children within the school premises only.
4. Students are strictly forbidden to go out of the school during school hours without obtaining permission from the Principal.
5. Irregular attendance, habitual lack of interest in work, words of action opposed to good conduct, cheating, stealing, misconduct even outside the school, is sufficient reason for the dismissal of the child from the school.
6. Exchange of articles or money transaction between pupils is not allowed.
7. Visitors are not allowed to enter the classrooms during school hours. They are requested to contact the school authorities.
8. Students should maintain discipline in the class rooms.
9. Observe silence, during the time of prayer and when lessons are being explained by the teachers.
10. No child is permitted to leave the class during class hours.
11. No child is permitted to enter the staff room.
12. Books, stationary bags, Tiffin boxes, tie, belt should bear the name and class of the owner. The school will not be responsible for the lost articles, but the authorities will make an effort to trace the lost article, if loss is reported promptly.
13. No book other than school books should be brought to the school without the sanction of the teacher.
14. For parents:-
a) Parents/ Guardians are earnestly requested to send their wards in neat and clean uniform and well-polished shoes.
b) They are requested to meet the teachers on the days fixed by the school authorities regarding their children’s progress in studies.
15. BOOK-NOTE BOOKS:-
a) All books and notebooks carry marks. Children must keep them neat and clean properly covered with brown paper.
b) Students must bring the textbooks and notebooks according to their time-table.