ADMISSION OF STUDENTS TO A SCHOOL, TRANSFER MIGRATION OF STUDENTS
Admission: General Conditions:
A student seeking admission to any class in a ‘School’ will be eligible for admission to that class only if he :
1. Admission of new students shall be done before the beginning of the academic session.
2. Has passed qualifying or equivalent qualifying examination making him eligible for admission to that class;
3. Satisfies the requirements of age limits (minimum and maximum) as determined by the State.
a) Document(s) in support of his having passed the qualifying or equivalent qualifying examination; and
b) Date of Birth Certificate issued by the Registrar of Birth and Deaths, where-ever existing, as proof of date of birth.
5. No student shall be admitted or promoted to any subsequent higher class in any school unless he has completed the regular course of study of the class to which he was admitted at the beginning of the academic session and has passed the examination, at the end of the concerned academic session, qualifying him for promotion to the next higher class.
7. Admission conditions for Pre-Primary :-
a) Admission procedure begins before academic session.
b) Age criteria for following classes are as under.
Nursery – Completion of 3 years on 31st December
K.G. – I – Completion of 4 years on 31st December
K.G.- II – Completion of 5 years on 31st December
Note :- 1) Management reserve all rights regarding admission.
2) There will be re-admission up on completion of K.G. – II
1. No amount of fees shall be refunded even if a pupil for any reason leaves the school immediately after the admission.
2. If any pupil wants to leave the school, he or she has to apply for transfer certificate. It will be given after three days.
3. Original birth certificate will be issued with subject to all dues cleared.