Students admitted to any Class shall not be allowed to change the
course and subject once selected.
2. In case of cancellation of admission on any ground, admission
fees will not be refunded.
3. Use of mobile within the College premises is strictly forbidden.
4. Late comers will not be allowed to enter the premises, once the
gates are closed. Gates will be closed five minutes before classes
5. Students will not be allowed to leave the premises once they are
inside till the classes are over. A note from the parents should be
brought else the student will not be permitted to go.
6. Chewing betel nut and tobacco in the College premises will be
treated as a serious offence and students will be punished severely.
7. Students damaging College property will be punished.
8. Students will be responsible for their own belongings.
9. Dress Code Compulsory :- (For Degree College)
a) For Boys :- Formal Shirt and Pant (Jeans and T-shirts are not
b) For Girls :- Salwar Suit with Dupatta.
10. Uniform is Compulsory for Jr. College Students.
(as per Instruction given by college office at the Time of
11. Picnic and gathering will not be organised and election will not