1. Parents/Guardians are requested to ensure that their children reach the school on time and are fetched
on time after the last bell. The school shall look after the children for maximum period of 30 minutes before and after the school.
2. The Pupils must reach the school 10 minutes before the first bell. Late arrivals will be sent home at the parents risk.
3. The responsibility of escorting children to and from the school rests with Parents/ Guardians. The school will not be responsible if the children stay out from the school during its working hours. The school shall try to ensure the safety of children within the school premises only.
4. Students are strictly forbidden to go out of school during school hours. In case of emergency school will contact you.
5. Irregular attendance, habitual lack of interest in work, words or action opposed to good conduct, cheating, stealing, misconduct even outside the school premises or any other practice liable to affect the
good name of the school, are sufficient reason for the dismissal of the child from school.
6. Exchange of articles or money transaction between pupils is not allowed.
7. Visitors are not allowed to enter the class rooms during school hours. They are requested to contact the school authorities.
8. Students should maintain discipline in the class room.
9. Observe silence, during the time of prayer and when lessons are being explained by the teachers.
10. No child is permitted to leave the class during class hours.
11. No child is permitted to enter the staff room.
12. Books, stationery bags, Tiffin boxes, tie, belt should bear the name and class of the owner. The school will not be responsible for lost articles, but the authorities will make an effort to trace the lost article, if the loss is reported promptly.
13. No book other than school books should be brought to the school without the sanction of the teacher.