1. Student should attend the school punctually and regularly.
2. The student should be in the school premises 10 minutes before the school starts lf Late, the student shall be sent home at the
3. lf a child is absent due to illness or any other reason necessary certificate will have to be submitted by parents to the Head Mistress/Principal.
4. In absence of more than one Month without leave application/ medical certificate, the name of the child will be removed from the Attendance register.
5. Attendance on re-opening day after any period of holiday is compulsory.
6. 75% attendance is compulsory for promotion.
7. Parents are requested to write leave note only in school dairy.