1. No amount of fees shall be refunded even if a pupil for any reason leaves the school immediately after the admission.
2. If any pupil wants to leave the school, he or she has to apply for transfer certificate. It will be given after three days.
3. Original birth certificate will be issued with subject to all dues cleared.